The Art Village, Sindul by Bakri Chhap, Uttarakhand
A land of art, craft & heritage where you feel so homely that you would never want to leave. Each home has space to welcome you giving ample love and care and at the same time they take you to the most adventurous sight seeing narrating along their stories.
Places To Visit in Sindul
- Uphill mountain Valley Waterfall
- Lakhamandal- 45kms drive where multiple shivlings are found with time.
- Multiple adventurous treks to hideous caves in the mountains. Each cave has it’s own surprising history.
- Nagthat Trek- 4kms trek to nag devta mandir at top/mela
- Dhanachdhanda trek – 4kms trek top from where mussoorie and paonta sahib can be seen, 4kms further Raghunath Temple
- Nag tibba trek- 12kms via road and further 6kms via trek
The Hideout Upasana is located in Kupi, Marchula, Uttarakhand, and it is everything a typical hilly tourist spot is not. Far away from the main hub and din of popular resorts and hotels in the Jim Corbett National Park area, this place is perfect to calm the city dweller’s weary nerves. And with a tributary of the Ramganga river passing right through our habitat, it is easy to lose yourself in nature here. All you need to do is just get here and we’ll help you do nothing.