The Hideout Lodge, Pantwari by Bakri Chhap, Nagtibba base
Think of a small town surrounded by mountains and a soothing river stream noise calming you down. Beautifully carved wooden cottages give a cozy yet vintage feel. All of these are possible only once you arrive at The Hideout Lodge, Pantwari by Bakri Chhap.
- Nag Tibba Trek- witness lush green Himalayan peaks on this trail
- Indulge in the sights, sounds, and slow pace of rural life in Pantwari village
- Enjoy local delicacies of Garhwali origin brought together by local flavors
Places To Visit
- Gangnani Sulphur Springs- perfect place for meditation, rejuvenation and treat to nature
- Village Raithal – known for its rich agricultural and goat belts and indigenous way of
This hideout is located at Pantwari village of District Tehri Garhwal, at an altitude of 4740 ft. The wooden cottages are built in old architectural technique called ‘Koti Banal’, which is indigenous to Garhwal Himalayas. Although Pantwari forms the base camp for Nag Tibba trek, one can choose not to opt for the bucket list travel itinerary and simply soak in the sights, sounds, and slow pace of rural life here. It is located at a distance of 140 kms from Rishikesh and 95 km from Dehradun.